Intress Media Incorporated (“Intress Media”, “We”, “Us”) is a corporation registered in the state of Pennsylvania and operates the igamingpa.com (“the Website”) that you are currently visiting.
Intress Media processes the information (“User information”) that is collected about visitors of the Website, including but not limited to the following categories:
- Personally identifiable information (first and last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth) only if you choose to fill out a “Contact Us” form, found on the Website or in case you email us directly;
- Information on your visit of the Website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website, the pages you visit within the Website, the links made to other websites through this Website;
- Demographic information which indicates your age, gender, and country;
- Information from any research or surveys submitted by Website visitors within surveys (on a voluntary basis only) on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences and how we can improve our Website;
- Information from the content of messages you submit through any of the fillable forms on the Website, such as feedback you write;
- Information from public postings, which is any information submitted to us to be displayed on the Website, including any communication/material you provide to be posted or consent to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a comment or a review. Please acknowledge and understand that you shall have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content you submit via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not your submission includes personal information.
Intress Media does not collect and does not process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership).
User Information may be collected:
- When you provide information to us by filling in forms on the Website (i.e. registering for newsletters and updates, subscribing to Intress Media’s updates, etc.);
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- When you decide to address us through any of the “Contact Us” forms on the Website or via email.
We process User Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiry/request;
- To improve the contents of the Website and its operation;
- To analyze information in order to improve the way we run our business and Website according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience;
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- To provide you with information in case you have signed up for any newsletter or to ask you/receive feedback;
- For other reasons, to the extent permitted by the law.
Non-personal data is collected for statistical analysis using standard third-party software programs (for example, Google Analytics may be used by third parties on behalf of Intress Media) to create summary statistics. The statistics are used for determining what information is of interest to visitors and identifying system performance or problem areas. Where Google Analytics is used, the data are used for other limited purposes by Google. For more detail on how data is used by Google Analytics, please see here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US.
Intress Media does not sell information collected online. Any information, including Personal data that you provide will be collected and retained in accordance with existing laws and policies.
Public Disclosure of User Information This Policy only addresses what happens if you visit the Website and this Policy does not apply to information collected by Intress Media offline or through any other means or any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
As a general rule, Intress Media does not disclose any Personal data collected online unless there is an explicit permission from the User, or in case User Information falls within the public information under the Pennsylvania Right to Know Law 65 P.S. 67.101, et seq., or other applicable laws. Users should be aware that information collected by Intress Media which is not protected by law or this Policy may be subject to disclosure, including public disclosure if such information is a public record.
Information Disclaimer While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current, and reliable information there is the possibility of human and/or mechanical error. Therefore, Intress Media, its officers, employees, and/or agents expressly disclaim any warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by Intress Media and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of such information. Any person who relies upon such information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
Direct marketing communications
We will only be sending you updates and news in case you have consented and have provided your details for this purpose.
You may opt out from direct marketing emails any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” link in Intress Media’s email or by requesting us to unsubscribe you from a newsletter at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
- once it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected;
- once you request your Personal data to be deleted, if Intress Media is not legally bound to keep such data.
In case you are an EU/EEA resident and indicate this information while visiting the Website, we will ensure that your Personal data submitted on the Website is protected in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Sharing User Information with Third Parties
Intress Media may share your User Information with third parties if 1) required by law; 2) to allow proper operation of the Website (for the purposes of servicing the Website, including providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality, surveys and other features offered through the Website); 3) in case there is another legitimate interest.
Any User Information gathered will be shared, if appropriate, with any of the offices of Intress Media and any third parties who provide services on our behalf, solely within the extent of the consent you have provided. User Information that we collect may be transferred within our offices in the United States (or outside of the country).
In case Intress Media shares User Information with third parties, such third parties will be bound to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in line with the consent that you have submitted with respect to your User Information and such third parties will be bound by the obligations related to User Information processing of the same level of data protection.
User Information will be shared with those employees, agents and third-party providers on a need-to-know only basis and subject to non-disclosure undertakings.
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share User Information in the cases listed above.
You may request from Intress Media the list and categories of your Personal data that are shared with third parties at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Intress Media does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on an outside website.
Intress Media cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in outside websites. Users must request such authorization from the outside website.
Intress Media is not responsible for transmissions users receive from outside websites.
Intress Media cannot guarantee that outside websites comply with accessibility requirements.
Intress Media uses Web analytics service to analyze and monitor activity on the Website. The Web analytics utilize cookies, which are files placed on the hard drive of your computer, tracking the way visitors use the Website.
We set the first-party cookies, which collect information like your language preference and login information and third-party cookies, which are set by Web analytics and exist for marketing and advertising purposes.
Certain User Information is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address and other similar information, as well as referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting the Website and your movement and activity within the Website (“Non-Personal Information”), however, no Personal data.
Intress Media uses aggregated User Information to analyze and improve the design, use, and content of the Website.
Intress Media may use other technologies such as Web beacons and flash cookies to track efficiency and effectiveness of our communications and how the Website is used.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
Website Visitors’ Age Restrictions
According to the law, persons under the age of 21 are not permitted to participate in online gambling.
The Website is a general audience site that is not intended for persons under 21 years of age. We do not knowingly collect User Information from persons under 21. If you are under 21, do not provide any information about yourself on this Website or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website. If we learn we have collected or received User Information from a person under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 21, please contact us at: legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Privacy Rights of residents of California
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of the State of California to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third-parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. You may submit such request at legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. The information can be requested twice in a 12-month period.
The following User Information may be collected by Intress Media through the Website directly from California Consumers: name, email address, telephone number, education and employment history – in case you have filled-in any of the forms on the Website for the purpose of marketing our services or in case you would like to contact us or apply for a job opening posted on the Website; browsing history, search history, Internet Protocol Address, device ID, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers – through analytics providers to operate, understand, optimize, develop, improve the Website.
Right to Know About Information that was collected or disclosed
You have the right to request Intress Media to disclose User Information it collects, uses, and discloses about you to third parties through:
- Right to Know (Abbreviated Request): under this type of request you will receive the following information about you:
- Category of personal data collected;
- Categories of sources from which that data was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for which the data was collected;
- The third parties to whom Intress Media disclosed the category of personal data for a business purpose, and the business or commercial purpose for which Intress Media disclosed the category of personal data.
- Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Information Request): under this request you will receive the following data about you:
- Specific pieces of personal data collected about you. Intress Media does not sell any personal data of California consumers or minors.
The information under both requests will be provided to you free of charge, unless Intress Media determines that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to request Intress Media to delete any Personal data about yourself upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to exceptions.
Data Breach Notification
Intress Media aims to take proper care of any and all User Information, however, should there occur a data privacy breach, Intress Media undertakes to remedy the breach and immediately notify the affected data owners in written, by means of a telephonic notice, by email or alternatively, by a substitute notice, as foreseen by the Breach of Personal Information Notification Act as of Dec. 22, 2005, P.L. 474, No. 94.
ntress Media must verify that the person requesting information or deletion is the California resident about whom the request relates in order to process the request, for which we may request up to up to three pieces of personal data about you when you make a request to compare against our records. Intress Media will only use personal data provided in your request to verify your identity and any information you provide will be deleted after processing the request.
Intress Media will not discriminate against you because you decide to exercise any of your rights related to personal data.
The residents of California may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Intress Media will provide a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information disclosed to separate legal entities for marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these entities within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Intress Media reserves the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the e-mail legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com.
Nevada Privacy Rights
The residents of Nevada have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal data to third parties who intend to license or sell such Personal data. You can exercise this right by emailing us at legal[at]intressmedia[dot]com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address that have previously been submitted through the Website’s fillable forms.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Intress Media does not track your online activity across other websites, nor do we knowingly permit any third parties to conduct online tracking of you while you are visiting the Website. Intress Media does not respond to your browser’s Do Not Track signal or technologies that you may have implemented in your web browser.
Date Last Modified: May 15, 2022
By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of User Information as specified above.