PA Casinos Feature Fall Events and Concerts
Despite the end of summer, the festivities continue. There are still lots of things to do in Pennsylvania casinos this fall even though it’s sweater weather and the start of the football season.
Concerts, comedies, and the return of a well-known Philadelphia Eagles and America’s Got Talent artist are all on the fall 2022 casino schedule for Pennsylvania. Stay updated with the PA casino news at iGamingPA.
Opening season is also expected to be exciting:
- Starting on October 3, bookings may be made at The Landing Hotel at Rivers Casino Pittsburgh;
- Steve Martorano, a resident of South Philadelphia, recently declared that “Martorano’s Prime” will debut at Rivers Casino Philadelphia. However, no time has been set yet;
- The opening date for Parx Casino Shippensburg is planned for early 2023.
Live! Casino Philladephia’s Fall Events
This fall, Live! Casino Philadelphia is holding a number of events, some of which are free and some of which are ticketed. Starting at 10 p.m. DJ Dre will perform all Friday and Saturday nights in September.
Here are the events that are planned for the casino:
- Dance Party with Jerry Blavat on September 15, 22, and 29;
- Duo with Chris Duddy on September 8;
- DJ Eric Bartello will host a throwback dance party on September 11, 18, and 25;
- Hone N Nutz Duo will host their parties on the 12 & 28 of September;
- On September 21, Swan Duo High Five will host their own show;
- Shake Shake Shake Duo is going to host their shows on the 14 and 27 of September;
- John McNutt Band will perform on September 30.
River Casino Philadelphia Fall Events
This fall, Rivers Casino Philadelphia is hosting both free and paid music and comedy shows. Every Thursday in September from 6 to 10 p.m., Sing Like a Star Live Band will perform karaoke as a way to celebrate the end of the workweek.
There are many free events to visit:
- A performance by FM Band on September 9;
- The performance by U2topia is scheduled for September 10;
- On September 17, there will be a boxing match between Canelo and GGG and DJ Jazzy Jeff;
- Radio Petty will have their show on September 24;
- On September 30, Coast 2 Coast will host their event.
As for the ticketed events, there are three to attend in September:
- Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes will host their show on September 24;
- Legs N’ Eggs Drag Brunch will host its event on September 25;
- Aunt Mary Pat will host their concert on the 28th of September.
Mohegan Sun Pocono Fall Events
Visitors may enjoy several free musical and comedic performances this fall at Mohegan Sun Pocono.
Jay Black, Neil Rubenstein, and Abby Washuta will perform on September 16 and 17, Chris Monty will perform with Kevin Israel on September 24, and Bret Michaels will perform on September 30.
John Knight and Mike Eagen will put on a comedy event on October 14 and 15.
Every Friday and Saturday in September, the casino hosts three events by The Hive Taphouse, Embers Terrace, and Breakers.